We are a dynamic group of agents ready to make your property dreams come true!
We are situated in Sinoville, but our services stretches much futher than this. We cover the following areas:
- Annlin lies minutes outside of the city centre to the north of PRetoria, in the crook of Zambezi drive in the shadow of the Magaliesberg Mountains.
- Kameeldrift is just beyond the Magaliesberg range of mountains and remains a real country experience, the rustic suburb providing some wonderful places of escape from city living.
- Just north-east of Pretoria, close to the Kolonade Shopping Centre and Zambesi Drive, Magalieskruin is as it's name suggest, snug-up against the foothills of the Magaliesberg. The streets are lined with Jacaranda trees and has good access to the N1-north.
- Quiet suburb north east of Pretoria, lies nestled virtually in the foothills of the Magaliesberg, almost in a world of its own with its subtropical climate. Montana is a relatively new suburb with modern homes.
- Pretoria North
- Despite it sounding like a collection of suburbs, Pretoria North is in fact a suburb of its own. This strip of undulating hills of green, is also home to the Wonderboom Nature Reserve.
- Sinoville lies amongst the northern suburbs of Pretoria, just a stone's throw from the city centre on the far side of the beautitul Magaliesberg Mountains.
- Akasia is a complex of suburbs in hte northern part of Pretoria. This has been built on holdings once dedicated to agriculture and is surrounded by cast tracks of land that remain semi-rural.
- Pebble Rock
- Pebble Rock Golf and Bushveld Estate, with 100 one hectare plots and 300 residential stands set around its beautiful 18-hole golf course, is situated just 25km outside the CBD of Pretoria, close to the Roodeplaat dam.